yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Me

This is me. I don't know what other way to show you who I really am. A goal of mine is to be real. Being who you really are is extremely tough when you do not know yet who you are. I do believe that you learn who you are through experiences but at the same time, feeling confident in this state of beinging can be felt by knowing who you are. You change from day to day and grow all the time but there is a need to be knowing. How do I find this confidence that I am longing for is a mystery for me in the present day. I know I was sure of who I was when I was a child, but now, things have changed and feel different. I feel less confident in who I am but at the same time, know that I am someone.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    je t'aime vraiment Kelela! Comme tu es... juste comme Dieu. Il t'aime toi-meme.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    maybe ask Kara to translate that or something.

    Basically, I love you and so does God, just the way you are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home