yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Full

I am so full of excitement right now. I am excited that the Oliers WON!!! yay! I am excited for Steph going on her trip, Jess's wedding in Kelowna, Seeing all the cousins and such, More hockey parties, Focus on Worship (feels like it has been a long time!), CAMP!!!, Getting a NEW job, Lauren's wedding, And just everything right now. I just am full of excitement and I love it! Maybe it is just joy, but I think it could all be because of God. I feel at peace. I know that He is behind it all. God is so awesome. The new things he bring every day and all the blessings are so amazing to me. Ah... How Happy... :)

Maybe I got too much sun today... :D

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jobness...we need someone else this summer! I know they already talked to you but you should totally take the job...you see, we are in dire need...if you are worried that you'd have to work with me don't worry because you wouldn't ever have to work with me! lol, but yeah we want you (you'd be good at it!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home