yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Yay for CAMP!

Well it is definatly almost summer when you hear talk of camp! The joys of camp is too much to contain. Ah yes the endless days outdoors, campfires, sports, hanging out, the good food, floating down the river, going to see the nurse, pillow fights, campers... Wow I can't wait. Camp is such an amazing experience. I wish all would have an experience like it. Some summer, try going 8 weeks in a row. It is quite an adventure. I know Michelle can agree that it is a learning experience, but is worth it. Yes, camp can have its trials and tribulations, but it has all of its rewards that only God can give. If you have a chance, go volunteer for a week this summer. It's probably one of the best places on earth. Eeee!!! Who's excited!!!!?? See you at camp.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    definitely pumped. teen camp 06' best week of my life :)

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh dang I'm excited! I definitely wish I was doing more camps this summer. I've already decided that I'm doing camps all summer next year (or at least most of the summer). I wish i hadn't decided to work most of this summer. It will be nice to have the money so I can afford school but not quite nice enough to replace camps. I love camp! Which one(s) are you doing this summer?

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Kelela said…

    Carrie - I am doing Teen camp and Family camp and attending C&C camp. Very exciting I tell you! Don't worry.. It's good not to work during carmel so don't worry.

    Lola - Such wonderful memories!! I will never forget that summer with you!! So fun. :D

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Oh dear. YOu're making me really really sad that I'm only doing 1 week of camp. I think I may die. I'll have to make up for it by going to every single thursday visitors night at Bethel. :)

    WOw. And 8 weeks... definately WAY too much. It took me a good 6 months to recuperate. One word of advice. If you do 8 weeks, don't counsel the whole time. Even I didn't have enough love in my heart...

    loves!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home