yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

One of the Best!

Well today was one of the best days I have had. Seriously. Today was so wonderful. In the morning I went and washed the car. How I love doing that. Then when I got home, I got to find out that I could go visit my mini-me (krista)!!! I was pretty excited about that. But before I went to visit her, I went and got lunch with my good ol' couz steph and listened to Krista on the radio which was so awesome. I then went exersizing with a good pal (kara). It was a good work out. Some funny memories of that. I enjoy it. Then I had to race home and get ready to go to the hospital to visit Krista. I was meeting up with a friend from my childhood (Elizabeth) to go visit. We got to spend a nice time with Krista, her mom and sister. It was really really nice. I wouldn't trade that time for anything. I love them soo much. I was so happy to see Krista smiling and see the magical twinkle in her eye. It was wonderful. Though I am quite tired now, I still got a great evening ahead with attending a suprise birthday party for another great friend!! So today was wonderful. God is good. The people in my life are one of the most important things to me. So today was good. I hope all of you can have a great day as well!! Loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home