yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well as for my last post, I am still unemployed but am trying to do things to keep me going. It hasn't been as terrible as I was feeling before. I had a great weekend with youth group kids, had an interesting day on sunday because I was pretty tired and felt kinda awkward. Monday was a good recoop day because I got to exercize which always makes things a bit better and went to a friends house where I was completely competative playing settlers and hope I wasn't too competative that I won't be invited anymore because I don't get invited for things very often and that was quite a jolly good time over all anyways. Then today I got my hair cut which is very fun doing as well. Life is ok. I feel that I got a lot to learn and a lot to become but I am ok with who I am right now. It's kind of a peaceful feeling. Yes, I do change like nothing before and I could easily be unsure again but I like this feeling. I am excited about being at youth group and serving God. It's really cool. Well thats where my thoughts have run out. I hope those in climbing mountains right now are having an awesome experience. Peace out brudda!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    :) We should hang out Cherwyl. You should come visit me at a certain coffee shop some certain wednesday or friday mornings. :)

    I'm glad that said retreat was lovely. I missed out. :( But there will be others I suppose.

    hmm, you up for sleepover friday or saturday night? Party!!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    i love the fall youth group retreat. lucky that you got to go. soak in these unemployed moments, although it feels weird.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the shout out to us mountain climbing folk. it was a blast. i'm also sad i didn't get to go to the youth group retreat...i feel old and sad...but happy that i'm not in high school anymore. loves

     

Post a Comment

<< Home