yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What's next in the life of the Red Haired Girl?

I really couldn't tell you. Lately I have been feeling very weird. I don't know how to define this weird. It is just weird! I feel unsettled. I am very unsure about why I feel this way. For now, I just feel weird. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing. My mom had once said to just get though this year because there will be lots of changes in it. I am wondering if I am feeling this way because of the changes that are occuring in my life and about the changes that are going to be occuring. It is just very confusing. I am not going to go into much more now but just felt that I just needed to get that out. It feels a bit better to do that. So then if I am acting weird, it's either because I am feeling weird or that I am just weird. Either one works I guess! So what is next in my life remains a mystery for me but I would like to have some plans. It is hard just letting God run my life when I want to do it so bad. Erk!
On another note, I love pictures. If you couldn't tell, I love taking and looking at pictures. I find them very valuble and it helps my fading memory to remember all the awesome times that God has blessed me with. This morning I had some time on my hands and decided to look through some of my little kiddy photo books that my mom upkeeped for a while till I got a camera of my own. If you are ever bored and looking for something to do, I could either show you pictures or go with you and take pictures in cool places. So if anyone is needing something to do, call me up. Here are some pictures from my past. They are apart of my favourites. The first one is because my mom used to dress me up like Anne of Green Gabels and take pictures of me. I loved it. She was my role model when I was young. The second picture is awesome because it was with one of my good boy friends growing up. The other one refused to be in the picture with us. It reminds me of all of the fun growing up. Truely precious memories. Well I hope you enjoy them. I sure do. I like pictures that show the past because the past is all about how you came to be who you are now and there is so much that no one knows about you unless you share it. So enjoy my tiny contribution in sharing. Have a wonderful rest of the week! Loves.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home