yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Coffee House? Can it be??

Yes it can! Specific date will be announced soon but it will be in the month of January ( or JAMuary for jamming at the coffee house if that will help you remember better). To help you remember the awesome coffee house that went down in June, here are a few pictures to help refresh your memory! If you would like to perform, contact me soon so I can get you down (that is if you pass our grueling tryout that is ever so hard). Check soon for the date in JaMuary! Get ready to JAM!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh so exciting!!! need help planning cuz I'm SO there!

    Maybe jon and I will do something for it too... and art, do you need art again? Is it at Carmel? I'm so excited my dear! :)

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Heartscape said…

    That's awesome! I'm totally going to do something for it. I guess you won't let us be in unless we perform your song - which we haven't got around to yet... Anyway, I look forward to it!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger donna said…

    hey dude. let me know if i can do anything to help you out. should be awesome. see you soon :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home