yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fuzzy Headed

Fuzzy headed is what I am experiencing right now. It is from the busy weekend that I just had I know it but I loved it. Getting up at 3:30am doesn't do wonders for the brain.

Family and friends. Two things that were plenty this weekend. It was great. Sometimes when things just seem unsure in your life, times like what I just had are so wonderful. Lots of hugs were exchanged this weekend and I loved it. I love hugs and love it when it is actually a good hug. My uncle jim is wonderful for that. He truely loves us and he gives you a great big hug. It is wondeful. We should give more hugs. Maybe people would feel more loved in the world if we actually showed how we felt instead of being a brick wall.

Cute kids were also plenty this weekend. Whoopie Cushions were the theme for the kids and they were quite hilarious. Very funny stories.

Long drives. Some times it sucked but it is a good time to just sit and sit some more. It is a good time to reflect. The drives aren't always fun when you become sick but this was not that bad.

Am I glad to be home? I am unsure. I want to be away still and think some more. I did miss my own bed though. But I rather be away still. Last week wasn't the greatest week for me so it was especially nice to get away. It just wasn't long enough.

Fuzzy headed is the feeling. So if this didn't make too much sence, sorry!


Laundry is calling my name.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    glad to have you home!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    yes, fuzzy head. I know how it is...

    and one of those really awesome big real hugs is awaiting you at youth group tomorrow. :) <3

    How's your mini-me?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home