yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The love...

I love music. I think it's a wonderful way of expressing yourself and a God sent way of lifting His name up. There doesn't have to be words. It can just be music. It is so soothing to the soul. When words are added, it can be even more glorifying. I had a dream and I have this ambition to learn how to play the guitar. I won't go into the dream, but it was a dream that I think God gave to me. Don't worry, it wasn't about me thinking I become a big star in hollywood or anything. I know I shouldn't quit my day job or anything like that! I would like to do this for personal reasons. I am wondering if anyone knows someone they might recommend that could maybe give me some lessons. Not many if they don't want but just some. But I need some help with learning. So any suggestions, please let me know. Well I'm out for now. Have a great weekend that is coming! And to all of those who are in the midst of midterms, GOOD LUCK! Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home