yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tweeking



Here is some pictures that I tweeked a bit for my enjoyment. The romantic bench shot is from a lovely walk I have enjoyed. The next is of two cool girls just being themselves and I also enjoy this shot very much because of all the memories wrapped up in the picture. Enjoy!
This post really doesn't have much depth or insight but just plain fun. But I have this friend who also spurs me on to want to take cool pictures. You can look at his amazing stuff by clicking on "A Talented Friend" under the title "Things to Check Out". It is worth a look. Really.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice pictures friend!

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger donna said…

    hey hottie....nice pictures :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home