yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Read the last post first then this one...

Ironic... From that last post till the end of the day is very ironic. But we gotta keep praising God through out the bad times as well. For example, no one was really injured in the accident. So praise God for that. It is also funny that on Focus they had a video that talked about crying out to God. You know, I thought of that and did cry out to God when I was all alone in my car not knowing what to do. Mrs. Taylor said that God was looking out for me and protected me which is so true. Also, check Krista's site. She needs lots of prayer still. She has got a fever and isn't feeling to great. Please keep her in your prayers.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Gail said…

    Hey... hope your feeling alright good to hear all is well. Best thing is a bath followed by a pig out food (I would suggest a slurpee or even a hot fudge brownie!) followed my sweats and a hot water bottle. But Doesn't it show how something can happen so suddenly. I'll keep krista in my thoughts and prayers!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger donna said…

    cheryl beryl, i'm really sorry about what happened. thanks for keeping your chin up, though. you are amazing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home