yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Memories!

So tonight I got my year book from last year. It is so awesome! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE pictures? Seriously. The thing is filled with big pictures and I love it. They are bright and vibrant. They bring me back to joyous memories and happy times. I like those kind of things. Memories are wonderful things. Being with my fellow school mates of last year was wonderful. It was like we were only apart for a couple of weeks. Oh happy day.

You know how when sometimes you said something that you wish you didn't and feel like a complete loser and thing that you just lost a friend? I am also kinda feeling like that tonight. It kind of sucks! I think I am also just really confused about everything. I am not very good at being friendly all the time. I think that when it gets later, I become quite silly and feel regret. But there is no excuse.

As I look through my year book, I can't help but laugh about Trevor. He was a true funny one. A bunch of us miss this dear fellow that we haven't seen for a couple of months. Lots of his quotes will stay with us forever.

I think we need to embrace life a little bit more. I think we need to love people just a little bit more. I think we need to strive to be more like Jesus every moment. Of course I know I fail at all of these but I would love give it a bit more effort.

Christmas songs are so wonderful. At church, Ted talked about some christmas songs and told about the song writers and such. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it. It was a different spin on things. It made you think a bit more when you sang them. Very interesting.

Well I guess that is all my scattered thoughts for now. Have a wonderful week!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Hey Cheryl,
    I really enjoyed reading this entry. Trevor would be honored to know what you wrote about him. Miss ya!!
    Julia

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Jeanette said…

    hey girly. i love you heaps! don't ever feel left out, and just trust that God is leading you. whatever you are doing, wherever you are it doesnt matter because if you are open to God and his prompting in your life, then you will be pleased and he will be too. I have no idea if this thing is going to work with capers aus, if not i might be heading to austria, or home, who knows, but i reckon that i will have a peace about the right one. one thing that i've learned at school is to assume a green light until you get a red. another saying along the same line is that god can't guide an anchored ship. so you just have to take steps towards something, if you get shut down, just try something different until it follows through. so im taking steps towards staying at capers, but if that door closes indefinately i know that God is calling me to something different. i'll be praying for you gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home