yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Scattered Thoughts For Today

These new phases of life just keep creeping up on me. I am finding that I just don't know what to do with my self! I feel not complete. It is a weird feeling. I am scared a bit for the future. I found out just this week that a friend of mine probably won't be coming home as soon as she was going to be. Another friend just told me that they are moving to Kelowna. Another friend is going to live in another country for a couple months. Then a bunch of other friends are in big relationships. I feel kinda odd. I don't know if it is a left behind feeling or what. I don't know what I want to do with my life but so many of my friends are doing things with themselves. I don't know! It is a weird feeling.


I love christmas. I love giving gifts and writing cards. I love it when people know that they mean a lot to me and many others. I like it when people feel special. Christmas is a good time to tell people they are special to you. It is wonderful.


The winter season is cold but sometimes refreshing. This picture was taken for a friend who is really across the world. So if she reads this, it really was very cold and we really miss your smiling face.

This picture also is quite important to me because of the other friend in it with me! I love her a whole lot.

I find that I am trying to hang on to how things used to be. But it still doesn't make it easier knowing that all these people are leaving. Bah!

This post may have not really made any sense at all but oh well! It works for me. I am kind of scatter brained anyways.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    oh Cheryl... life is crazy sometimes... you'd better get used to it..

    ps: I will only be gone for 6 months to Africa... I don't know if you were thinking of me when you were talking about people leaving.. just thought I'd give you a heads up... you have a whole 12 months to spend with me before I leave!

    loves, Michelle

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    and plans can change in 12 months...

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Kelela said…

    Yea I know I better get used to it... It can be hard.
    Michelle, how long will you be gone? Hopefully not too long but long enough to have an amazing experience!! I love you.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    cheryl, i hear ya. it's a weird time of life this one that both of us are in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home