yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer fun...

Well... Summer is officially here today and I'm lovin' it! I love the nice warm weather (but not sweltering), the smiling, the stupid people with RAGE ROAD! Arg... , camp in a week and a half, coffee house, weddings (Lauren and Jay this weekend! Congrats!), beaches, hot vehicles, burns, soft grass... Ah summer. I always am reminded of the song off of Grease when they are all singing when Sandy and Danny don't know that they are at the same school and are telling the stories of their summer... Anyways, the first line of the song goes "Summer lovin, having a blast.. Summer lovin, happened so fast..." and so on. Yes, summer does fly by which is too bad unless you live in california where it is summer all year round then it is ok. But I think summer is great. So enjoy yourself this summer and have a blast as Danny off of Grease said. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo cuz! I just discovered your blog site. So I'll now read faithfully!
    loves

     

Post a Comment

<< Home