yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Unemployed...

Well officially as of yesterday after 4pm, I am unemployed... I have mixed feelings about it. I am very glad to be done that job because it wasn't great and I didn't like it all that much. But also, now that I am done, I feel like I have nothing. I feel very unproductive. It's kind of a sucky feeling! I am waiting for a call from a place but you never know! It may not work out and who knows how long this will last! It isn't great fun. Bah! Well those are my thoughts as of today.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I once was unemployed for 3 mths, so it might take a while. But then you might find a gem of a job.
    come visit!!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    yey for no more WInners!!!

    no worries about having no job... seriously... enjoy it while it lasts... make the VERY MOST of it.

    And don't worry... GOd is taking care of you. NOthing happens to you apart from his will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home