yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Spring Cleaning in the Fall!

So I have been doing a mad cleanup of my closet. It had become a place where I have stuff stored from grade 7 and just filled with stuff I don't use and have forgotten about. I got a thing for my sweaters called a Plaggis! I love saying the word. It's from Ikea. So now since my sweaters are off the shelfs, I have room for other things. I had an old dusty folder holder in the top of my closet that I needed to get down (partly because I needed an address for a friend that I used to write a while ago and because I need to use it instead of store it). Once I was going through it, I found a email letter I had gotten a long while ago and kept it (probably so I could pass it on later on). So here you go. I hope you enjoy this little note.

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the grounds that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing.

They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

There ya be! I hope you liked it. I also hope that all of you have a great time at school and do some learning for me since I'm not at school this year. For those of you not in school, treat your work place like a mission field. It's a good way to serve God at home. Have fun!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved that saying!!!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is wicked...hope indeed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home