yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Flipping around I go

I want to be pursued. I want to be pursued by God. I may be already but I can be so blind. I want to be valued as precious and needed. I think I also want to be valued by people that surround me. I want to feel special to them. Have you ever had one of those days of not feeling very special. I watch many around me who are in relationships and where they guy is pursuing them because they are special and significant to them. I want to feel like that to God and people. I know that the God one matters most but heck, I'm human.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    you're special to me;) breakfast next week.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    i know the non-special days feeling. but you are special. a bright auburn spot in my life. love.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheryl beryl, just wanted you to know that i love you lots and you are very very special to me. thanks for always being there.
    donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home