yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Rain...

Isn't the rain cool! I love it! It provides lovely time for sleeping. The sound is just so peaceful. I love to go walking in the rain and jump in puddles. I guess rain isn't the best way to start out a week of camp or end off a week of camp but oh well! It is pouring and my pal jazzy and me are heading up to camp. We are leading the VBS and we are a bit nervous. We don't know how many kids will be there or how many familys will be there. At the same time, I can't wait to be up there in the trees and next to the river. It is so peaceful to be out of the city. Ah... Lovely. Camp is so awesome. God just seems so much closer when you are out in nature. It gives us a great chance to marvel at His creation surrounding us. It includes the nature and the people. Especially the kids. We are almost all prepared to go.
Oh the rain. It is quite refreshing as camp is as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I like rain. Except when your volunteering outside at music festivals... I am going to be rather soggy this weekend. :(

    Ps: wednesday... starbucks... before 10am... be there. :)

    <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home