yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Camera and Cute Boys...

Well now that I got your attention by making you curious about the cute boys... They are definitly cute! Some of the cutest! Almost 2 weeks ago, I got to play with those cute boys. It was quite fun and at the begining, I almost had trouble understanding what they were saying. It was like they were almost from a different country trying to learn english! Which in fact, is pretty close. Yes... These cute boys happen to be three years old. So yes they are trying to learn english and find some difficulty of it. They also have a thick accent you have to get used to first! For some fun for the boys and great memories for me, I thought I would get out my camera and let them have a chance with it. So they were off! They loved the camera! Knowing what to do and how to work it were completely different from loving it. Did they get the idea of pointing the camera at someone or something and pushing the button on the top? Not quite, but I think with a little more practice, they will get better. Before these cute boys get older, I will give you a taste to the delightful time we had that could potentially be imbarrasing for them when they are older. So I hope you enjoy these pictures of quite cute boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home