yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

On little sleep... Oh no wait... No sleep

Well no sleep was last night. But was it ever a blast. Seriously. It was a good time had by all and it was filled with adventures and now will be in our memories for a long time. (at least it will be in mine) Seriously. I have never gone sledding down a ice hill at 2 am in the morning. And I have never sang "If you wanna be somebody" from sister act so much in one sitting. Ahh... I do value sleep a whole lot though. I know I need it to function properly and if I don't have enough, I start acting pretty dumb in some circumstances. But last night was just plain fun and with great company. I love the people I got to hang out with. God has blessed me with bringing them into my life. So word of the day is to spend time with people you love doing awesome activities (Something totally different, not something that you do every time) and listen to Free at Last by DC Talk. Peace out my homies.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    and sing along with "Jesus Freak" ... good times my friend good times. :) (leah was so weired out! ) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home