yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Coffee House!!
















The Coffee House was great! There was a great turn out, great music and great fun! So very great it was. I hope all of you who got the pleasure to come, enjoyed it throughly and will be left with memories of the night. I know I will be. Thanks to all of you who helped out and who displayed their musical talent! It was lots of fun! Keep an eye out for future Coffee Houses... But for now, enjoy today and get out side in the sunshine!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    I agree that it was fantastic!!! We must have lunch sometime or coffee!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Bid said…

    So sad that I ended up missing it.

    I'm glad that you can laugh at me at Focus. Although...it makes me feel a little awkward and gangily since I'm not sure what I'm doing that is so funny. :)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    no pic of me? I feel so sad. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home