yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The sniffles....

Well I got them... The sniffles and all that goes with a cold came to me on friday and has ruled my life for the past 5 days. I am ready to kick the bucket! Just kidding. Not yet.




So pretty busy as of late. Thoughts of Weston keep fluttering back to my mind. I am so thankful that he is alive yet I still worry like a mom about him and his recovery. Thank God for life and miracles!




The coffee house is right around the corner. Just a few short days till the big day of fun and music. Thanks to all those who are participating. I am so excited for you all to come and play. I am also so glad that we have friends who are eager to lend a hand in helping out in the other areas!! This will be pretty fun!! I hope lots of you can come out to it.




Well I either smell really bad or my friends just like to leave me... Another friend is gone. But luckily it is only for 3 months.. Not like the other friend who kept extending her time away from home. Personally, this abandonment is starting to get personal! Just kidding... I just feel the twangs of traveling in my innerds wanting to just go somewhere!! Soon... Soon... (I hope)



Today is a nice warm sloppy day. I hope you all enjoy the puddles and the sun. I know I surely do!! Spring here we come!!! Come at full force for I am ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home