yesterdays thoughts and tomorrows dreams...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

How often do we tell people how we feel? Well in some circumstances, not very often. In others, lots... But how often do we tell people how much they mean to us? How often do we tell people that we love them and truely value them? I don't know about you, but I think I need to do this more often. Maybe I am realizing that people need to hear it. And whats wrong with telling them that (if it is from the heart that is)? Why not let them know that you care for them and give them a hug. I guess I find that life isn't long and I have so many people in my life that I love and value. I feel blessed by them. I want them to know that I do love them. If I don't say so, how will they ever be sure?!

Go out and love each other!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Hey Cheryl!! Funny that you should say to go out and love people. Yesterday at church, we had a 12 year old girl get up and give a mini sermon. It was on... love of course. She challenged us to not say anything that would be considered mean to people in our lives, and even our animals in the next two days. Needless to say, I failed miserably. Between my bro being a brat, the barn cats, horses, and my parents cat, I have said my fair share of not so caring comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home